Visions and Values
'Creative Thinkers & Lifelong Learners’
- We will support and nurture the Christian ethos of the school.
- The school will encourage each child to enjoy and achieve by providing a child centred curriculum that is broad, balanced and enriched.
- We will seek to develop the child in a caring, safe, happy and stimulating environment which promotes emotional well-being and healthy lifestyles.
- We will develop learners for life by promoting creativity, the ability to question and to discuss and to learn independently and collaboratively.
- We will work to develop the partnership with parents, carers and the community valuing and recognising its importance in enabling pupils to achieve economic well-being.
- We will promote equality of opportunity in every aspect of school life.
- Through effective leadership, management and governance we will ensure the school has a clear vision to meet the ever changing needs of the children in the 21st century.